Old August 15th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default Video card for photo work

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message
I'm looking for a new video card thats good with working with images. Dual
monitor support etc...
I have a GT9400, which doesn't seem to be very good color wise. The
onboard Intel graphics seemed better.
Eventually I will get a spider and do color correction.

But what are you guys using?, out of curiosity. ATI, Nvidia, what mfg?

NVidia FX 3700. It's very good. But, if I were buying a card and monitor
today I'd go for one of the cards and monitors that offer Displayport
interface. I understand it can pass more info than DVI. I think...