Old May 25th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

Default Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway

"Paul Allen" wrote

The only reason I saw this spam is that you quoted it. I didn't
see the original you responded to because I filter out postings
with "googlegroups" in the Message-ID: header. If you did the
same, you wouldn't have seen the spam either and both of us would
be at least nominally looking at photography-related postings.
Please fix your newsreader, or at least stop replying to spam.

But most of the time, the regular poster's humorous replies to Spam messages
are the most interesting thing in the new headers list. And who could resist
a line like "Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway"? So many possibilities!

Zits all, folks...

Paul