Old May 24th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Allen

Default Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway

On Thu, 22 May 2008 09:07:47 +0900, Stewy wrote:

In article
,
Free Acne Pimple Product wrote:

Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural and effective.
Call or email today at perfect10oil

The fact that it's free is the a giveaway

The only reason I saw this spam is that you quoted it. I didn't
see the original you responded to because I filter out postings
with "googlegroups" in the Message-ID: header. If you did the
same, you wouldn't have seen the spam either and both of us would
be at least nominally looking at photography-related postings.

Please fix your newsreader, or at least stop replying to spam.

Thank you.

Paul Allen