Old December 23rd 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stephen Henning

Default Memory card question--Sony or SanDisk

kayla afwt_hotmail.com@ wrote:

Can I use a SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo which costs a third of
the Sony brand? What is the difference between the two?

I have a SanDisk 1GB card which repeatedly generates errors in the
files. It has a 5 year warranty. It is not the camera since I have
Lexar, PNY, Dane Elec, and other SanDisk cards that work perfectly. I
contacted SanDisk and they say, where does Sony/Minolta state that the
SanDisk is compatible with their camera? And I say, they don't but
SanDisk says that their disk is compatible with my camera on the SanDisk
website compatibility chart. So, what I am saying is that apparently the
SanDisk warranty is worthless.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman