Old March 23rd 17, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Fujifilm Remakes the X-T2 And X-Pro2 From Within?

On 2017-03-23 09:08:28 +0000, android said:

Massive firmware update for the newly released gear in Q2? Why? Is Fuji
sinking into desperation over the Canon EOS M5 success story? Feel free
to share your opinions!

Via fujirumors.com:

http://www.fujirumors.com/rumor-mass...lm-x-t2-x-pro2
-march-may-33-improvements/

Fujifilm is just doing what they have always done, adding features and
improvements to existing cameras, instead of only pushing new cameras.
This has nothing to do with Canon, it is Fujifilm doing what they do
best, listen to users, and provide support and improvements for owners
of their cameras. Just another reason to buy Fujifilm.Their substantial
firmware updates/upgrades is one reason X-series camera owners have
become very brand faithful.

For example the Firmware v4.0 upgrade for my X-E2 gave me what amounted
to a new camera without having to buy an X-E2S.

The good news is B&H have finally got X-T2's in inventory.

We are awaiting your report! :-))
--
teleportation kills