Old September 22nd 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default Nikon D200 vs. D80

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:38:15 -0400, Cynicor wrote:

Well, I fixed one of them. It prints out all nice now.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/824709/1/95607778

Nice improvement. The warmth in the clouds seems more natural or
realistic, and it helps the trees and land mass too. Also, the
water now doesn't immediately shout "Menthol!!" Surprisingly, since
the image is 1/2 the size of the previous version (55k vs. 96k), the
birds (especially the two upper, smaller ones) seem better defined.
But if it's boids ya want, you didn't have to travel that far. We've
got plenty of gulls here around the edges of the boroughs. Some
days when the weather is right, they travel several miles inland.