Old February 3rd 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Nikon D750 - Experiments at ISO 12800

I was actually playing around with Auto ISO which I haven't used much
in the past and found I had taken a number of shots at ISO 12800. The
following are unadjusted JPGs of the original raw files. There is no
rhyme or reason to the aperture and speed settings.

Here is the sun setting behind the hills encircling the town of
Whitianga, Mercury Bay where Captain Cook stopped to make a number of
observations of the planet Mercury. f/4 at 1/400 sec.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...R--7501956.jpg

This one is a friend watching the television broadcast of Serena
Williams being demolished by Angelique Kerber in the Australian open.
f/4 at 1/400 sec
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...R--7501958.jpg

Finally we are in the bowels of a 19th century gold-ore stamper in the
town of Thames. f/8 at 1/10 sec.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...R--7501973.jpg

Eric Stevens