Old October 1st 04, 03:39 PM
Dallas

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:38:16 +0000, Al Denelsbeck had this to say:

Dallas wrote in
newsan.2004.09.30.21.18.14.463000@realphoto:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:52:18 +0000, John McWilliams had this to say:

Dallas wrote:
Not wanting to start anything up, ......

But that's a flat out lie..... unless your previous posting history
over the last couple of months is wholly irrelevant.

john mcwilliams

Hey, does anybody know who this John McWilliams guy is?

Observant?

Ha. Ha.

Seriously, I don't think I have seen the name before, but he seems to
think he knows me quite well.

He might be one of the 300D owners I recently insulted by calling their
camera a piece of over-priced crap. Oh well, can't please everybody.

--
DD™
"And that's all I got to say about that" ~ FG