Old May 28th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Bowser

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Fri, 28 May 2010 07:20:06 -0700, John Navas
wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:05:00 -0400, Bowser wrote in
:

Yes, I know the issue and I know Navas' tactics very well. He makes
ridiculous claims and never provides any proof to back them. I'll pass
on the banter this time. It's tiring and he's beginning to really bore
me.

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

And your evidence is....where?