Old October 9th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Michael Bennett

Default Are my photos good enough for me to turn professional?

Hi,
My wife loves my photos and I think that they are pretty good but I'd
appreciate some objective feedback on the quality of the shots and
whether they are possibly good enough for future sale. I'm thinking of
a career change from working with computer networks to doing
photography full-time.

My Chicago Botanic Garden shots are my latest additaions, shot with a
Canon Digital Rebel XT with a 100-400mm lens and circular polarizer,
balanced on a monopod.

The link is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelbennett

Many thanks, Michael