Old December 17th 13, 10:46 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default some moving war photos.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:08:15 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

You will argue about anything.

i'm not arguing.

you just can't admit the problem is at your end, can you?

it works fine when i posted that and it still works fine now.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on
our site

then you did something wrong or your isp is blocking it.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

what for?

I'm sorry nospam, I don't know how you found it but it is completely
the wrong page. To make matters worse, at the time of writing the
Denver Post was down. :-(

I've already reposted the correct site in a reply to PeterN.

Eric Stevens