Old August 10th 12, 09:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default Pairs comments - Alan B.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:53:45 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:
: I will probably still compose my comments as I usually do after the
: images are up, so they should be ready at the usual time, but I will
: probably hold off on pulling the "post trigger" until later.
:
: I promise there will not be any "As Tony said....", or "I completely
: agree with what PeterN said..." type remarks.

I won't make that promise. Such a comment, if it's truthful and well thought
out, is just as valid as "I don't agree with the Duck (or Tony or Frank or
Peter or whoever) on this one." It's good, of course, to say *why* you agree
and to add evidence to the opinion if you can.

: I might just cherry pick from the images I feel should be commented on.

A perfectly valid approach.

: ...or I might take a commentary vacation.

If you must, but that would be a loss for the rest of us.

Bob