Old January 8th 21, 10:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Joe Makowiec

Default Morro Bay State Park Marina Pano

On 05 Jan 2021 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:

On Jan 5, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

A 180º aerial pano from my Mavic Air 2 of the Morro Bay State Park
marina.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor...0/a3f00380/O/D
JI_0011Pmb1.jpg

...and today’s not so criminal drone flight.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor.../7e37b5d3/1920
/Morro%20Bay%20Marina%201080_mp4-1920.mp4

After all these Morro Bay posts, the area starts to feel familiar. When
we return to a state of grace where we can travel again, I'll have to get
out to California and see it in person, and maybe buy the 'Duck a beer.

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/