Old September 28th 19, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
dimitris tzortzakakis

Default Dilemma...

dimitris tzortzakakis Wrote in message:

--
shall I try to sell my trusty nikon f 60 my old nytech compact
digital and my sony digital camcorder to raise money for a nos

Update finally gave the compact and the camcorder to my little
niece 8 years old as shes not allowed to have a smartphone yet
and we re all shooting with our phones now anyway.i put up an ad
for the f60 but with almost no hope ss the camera was total crap
didnt evenhave a ttl built in flash.i also got the eos
30.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

----Android NewsGroup Reader----