Old January 6th 05, 03:40 AM
bob

David Dyer-Bennet wrote in :

And in fact you'll find that starting in the 1970s cameras with
electronic shutters started picking shutter speeds that weren't
exactly one of the usual suspects. They didn't necessarily let you

I have a Yashica Electro 35, which was introduced in 1966. It features a
stepless electronic shutter. It is functional from 30 seconds to 1/500
second. Great camera. My understanding is that Polaroid used the technology
a few years earlier.

I learned photography with the Electro 35. Great camera. It represents one
of three film cameras I still own, the other two being an Olympus Stylus
Epic, and an Omega 4x5.

Bob

--
Delete the inverse SPAM to reply