Old October 3rd 04, 02:43 PM
Jytzel

Tom Phillips wrote in message ...
In article , "Magdalena W."
wrote:

Użytkownik "Geoffrey S. Mendelson"
The author suggested that if you
wanted monochrome films to continue to be produced, you should avoid
spending your money on "illusionary upgrades" and spend it on film.

And he was damn right too :-)
I just need a bigger fridge, because mine is stuffed to the limits.
Mainly with Tri-X, Neopan and Astia ;-)

I'm in fact considering boycotting Kodak, since their CEOs
are such fricking idiots and have discontinued too many of
my favorite films (Pan-X, KM 25, and now Tech Pan.)

If I have to, I'll use glass plates coated with my own
emulsion. Screw Kodak and I hope they read that...

O.K. rant over :-)

And they will discontinue the rest sooner or later. Support Ilford. In
my opinion they have better products and they need you!