Old October 20th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Thor Lancelot Simon

Default Got another lens today E Suter No. 5 Rapid Portrait

In article ,
Cheesehead wrote:

Big brass beast. No aperture or focal length markings.
Rear glass diameter is right at 3 inches.
Uses Waterhouse stops, but none included.
But finding info on 19th c. lenses is difficult.
It looks like a lot of history is missing or not readily available on
the WWW.

Do you own a copy of Kingslake?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
"All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all