Old October 4th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Cohen

Default Digital Photo Frames?

Girish Kulkarni wrote:
I've been looking for something that I could present a photographer
friend of mine as a gift on an important occasion that is coming up
and stumbled upon this "digital photo frame."

http://www.wesproindia.com/digitalframe.htm

It is a 7" LCD display-with slots for memory cards and USB devices,
and eight control knobs-that could be kept on a desk or hung on a
wall. I haven't ever actually seen this thing before but a review on
the Internet said this was a pretty attractive product, except for its
two drawbacks: it doesn't have an internal memory, and it doesn't have
any batteries!

Has anyone here used such a thing before? Will be interested in having
some suggestions.

--
Girish Kulkarni - Allahabad, India - http://girish.50webs.com

These things are pretty common in stores around here (USA). Nice but a
little pricey for what they do.
Dave Cohen