Old August 7th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
nathantw

Default Still using medium format

sr3 wrote:
aperature and shutter speed combination. I get to look down into a huge
finder and wonder how to get my brain to work backwards - since
everything seems to be reversed in the focusing screen.

A word from the wise, whatever you do, don't go flying in a small plane
and try to take pictures from the waist level finder. Believe me, the
motion of you going forward, while the image in the viewfinder going
backwards will make your sense of orientation bonkers. That was enough
to make my plane trip stop being fun.

kind of photos I can capture. I'm brand spanking new to medium format
and can't wait to learn more about it!

Welcome to medium format. You'll love it, especially when you start
shooting slides and b/w film. Slides are just incredible to see on the
lightbox.

Nathan