Old August 5th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
laura halliday

Default Still using medium format

nathantw wrote:
I just came back from a trip to Alaska. I decided not to bring my 35mm
camera and to use my Hasselblad 553ELX. It was heavier than heavy, but
I figured I wanted to use what I have and get the quality I want...

I have travelled with my Pentax 67 in its Pelican case and
have taken wonderful pictures with it. My Crown Graphic is
lighter and a lot easier to use handheld, but is a little awkward
for taking lots and lots of pictures.

My digital camera is no slouch (a Digital Rebel), but for
pictures that look like *photography*, big film wins, hands down.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte