Old August 29th 05, 11:38 PM
Beach Bum

...and British magazine Practical Photography Film & Digital Sept 2005
rated Canon 20D Testers choice, Nikon D50 best buy.
350D, 20D & 1DSMkII got 5 stars whilst E-300, *ist DL & SD10 got 3
(lowest)

Which is really strange because if I was rating them I would drop the 350D
off alltogether because I think the ergonomics suck big time, but there

you
go.

The 350D works great for my girlfriend. She loves it. I can barely take a
photo with it because my hands are too big. More and more I am convinced
the 350D is the 20D for women - which is /not/ a bad thing.

--
Mark

Photos, Ideas & Opinions
http://www.marklauter.com