Old August 29th 05, 12:02 PM
Pete D

"dylan" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
Amateur Photographer rated them according to various
things, but what it came down to was image quality
with the 1DsMk2 and E-1 coming closest to good film
compared to the other 10 DSLRs on test. Egonomics, etc,
also came into play.
-Rich

...and British magazine Practical Photography Film & Digital Sept 2005
rated Canon 20D Testers choice, Nikon D50 best buy.
350D, 20D & 1DSMkII got 5 stars whilst E-300, *ist DL & SD10 got 3
(lowest)

Which is really strange because if I was rating them I would drop the 350D
off alltogether because I think the ergonomics suck big time, but there you
go.