Old August 19th 14, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

Default Nikon d710?

On 8/18/2014 8:08 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

You brought this particular Leica into this war zone, and initiated
another sub-thread skirmish. So it is your problem. What specifically
was it you pal liked about this Leica that he felt compelled to spend a
stupid amount of extra $$$.

That is his issue. When my wife wants a new refridgerater even though
our current one is fine, I really don't care. It makes her happy. No
reason to question a friend on how he spends his money. He will not
starve. I don't know whether I would make that choice.

BTW I think the Panasonic is a fine camera.

--
PeterN