Old January 2nd 05, 06:13 AM
All Things Mopar

Michael commented courteously ...

Yes, it comes about 55cents a print...but prints you

want.
With a photo center/lab you get them all and pay for

them
all.

Yeah, besides my wife wanting to print quickly and simply
without having to load the memory card, schepp on over to
WalMart and didle with the kiosk (guess who'd really wind
up doing that?), she finds out right away if the pic is
OK. For the number she prints, its way more cost effective
than 25-30 cents at a "lab".

I've searched around locally and not found any good prices
on Kodak's paper/"ink" packs, Googled some, etc., and
haven't been able to crack $24.99 + $1.50 Michigan sales
tax on a 40-pack, so I'm at about 65 cents. But, and this
is a major biggie with my wife, the Kodak prints are 100%
water-safe, and they look GOOD!

--
ATM, aka Jerry Rivers