Old November 13th 17, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Cheap Apple

On 11/12/2017 8:12 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Alan Browne
wrote:

I'm tempted to pick up one of those MacBooks at $149 just to see what
the Mac thing is like, but I probably won't. Dunno what I'd do with a
second laptop.

That is a pretty good price for a refurbished MacBook, (note; Macbook, not
MacBookPro) and could make for a budget on-the-road machine. It could do
with
a bit more RAM, and perhaps an SSD upgrade. So spend another $200 and you
would have your budget Mac.

considering how old it is, it's not a pretty good price at all.

although adding memory and ssd would help (and very easy to do), it's
wasted money for something that old.

Perhaps $150 is a bit steep in that market.

very steep for something that old.

A seventy year old woman decides to become a prostitute. She came home
and told her husband that she made $30.10. Her husband asked: "who gave
you ten cents?" She replied: "Everybody."

--
PeterN