Old September 23rd 17, 02:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

Default Affinity Photo for iPad

On 9/23/2017 9:07 AM, Alan Browne wrote:

snip.

Hmm.* 512 GB is quite a lot then.* No issue.* No cloud needed.

When I was traveling I looked into the iPad. Because of my workflow, it
didn't work for me. Remember, I use a high megapixel camera.

I can't speak about Affinity, but I can say that I will never buy an
Adobe photo editing product again.

I recently asked Topaz if they had any tutorials that might solve an
issue I was having with hair extraction using Re Mask, after they
updated it. First they suggested Clarity, to increase contrast. When I
pointed out that I had clarity and it did not work, they never answered
my support question. I plan to bring that issue up at Photo Expo in NY,
and continue looking on their forum. Meanwhile, Adobe is the best
around, if only because of their available support.

--
PeterN