Old December 6th 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
UC

Default Infrared Photography Competition

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
UC wrote:

****ing idiots. Why give a camera away as a prize, when you need a
camera to win?

Give away an ipod or something else, dumbass.

I'd normally ignore such a post but I must correct one thing: the grand
prize is not a camera, but a camera conversion of a camera that the
winner must provide. The monthly prizes are also filters that people
would not commonly have and thus offer something interesting.

Many people have several cameras. In my case I chose to have one
converted to IR only for much shorter exposures. Judging from the
entries that are also starting to roll in, others obviously also think
it is worthwhile.

Cheers,

You're a moron.

Wayne