Old November 6th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Brendan Gillatt

Default Slightly off topic.

keith_nuttle wrote:
We are looking for a method of archiving documents, but need to do it on
a budget. We had thought about using a "3 in 1" scanner/ printer fax.
One reason reason we thought of the 3 in 1 is they usually have document
feeders. We would like one that converts the file directly to pdf, and
then stores them in memory or on the computer, where they would be named
appropriately and stored.

Does anyone have experience with this applications and can you offer
suggestions.

The brother 3 in 1s are pretty good IMHO. I've never tried automating
anything but I bet there are a number of tools freely Googleable to save
as PDF.

--
| Brendan Gillatt |
| brendan {at} brendan \removethis// gillatt {dot} co {dot} uk |