Old June 15th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,rec.photo.technique.misc
B Christopher

Default PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures....

Some of the best images of Paris. The sepia treatment works very
well.

Best,

Chris
-----------------
B Christopher Photography
http://www.bchristopherphotography.com

On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:57:05 +0200, PS wrote:

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do with
demography. Rome is feminine. So is Odessa. London is a teenager, an
urchin, and, in this, hasn't changed since the time of Dickens. Paris, I
believe, is a man in his twenties in love with an older woman."
John Berger (English Painter, b.1926)

There are 240 pictures divided into 6 pages:

http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=1
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=2
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=3
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=4