Old January 1st 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Info Dude

Default The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera

The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera

I can proudly say that I am a photo nut, and I love to take pictures
of everything everywhere. However, I used to go through rolls and
rolls of film and spent so much money on processing pictures that
would end up being off center. I would also often take pictures of
people with their eyes closed or with an unattractive look on their
face.

Read This Full Report At:
http://www.3min-reports.com/digital-...dvantages.html