Old October 25th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Thor Lancelot Simon

Default Kodak Flexicolor C41 still available in small sizes

In article ,
Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

I'm looking at PDI's web site and I'm not sure which C41 developer is
which -- they seem to package it several ways, some listed by weight,
some by volume!

I do notice they have the C41RA fixer in small quantities, another thing
I can't find anywhere from Kodak (I think it's still a Kodak product
in the small sizes but nobody stocks it). Nice. This will take some
time out of my weekly Jobo worship session. Again, though, I'm baffled
by the described quantity of the C41RA bleach -- they show it as 2 x 5L
for $104.37, three times the price of the C41 "bleach III" in 2 x 4L,
or twice the price of the "bleach III" in 4 x 5L. These must be
concentrate volumes -- I think.

I will actually be near Rochester to pick up some equipment over the
weekend or early next week. Does PDI have a retail store? I have
a vague recollection I might actually have visited it, a long time ago.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem." - Noam Chomsky