Old February 23rd 05, 01:05 AM
Stewy

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:37:15 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
oups.com...
I remember the Uncle Josh pork frogs and cheese eggs always served as a
decent bait in a variety of situations. I can't seem to find any at my
local stores. Are they still in business?

Oh yeah, Uncle Josh is still in business. They've actually expanded their
product line, they're still making pork baits, but now they're making soft
plastic lures and even pork sal****er and Muskie lures.

Uncle Josh changed hands in 2002 and is alive and well in Fort
Atkinson WI.

They are looking forward to racord profits with their digital lure
line expected to debut in the third quarter 05 in time for the fall
seasin.

What the devil are these weirdos talking about?