Old May 20th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
MC[_3_]

Default Pictures in airplane cabins

Bruce wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2010 15:39:00 GMT, "MC" wrote:

Bruce wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone
here may want to use his services. Please give us some info so

we can look him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

So, I take it from that reply he does not exist. Makes you look
rather silly doen't it.

Please don't - not for a single second - believe that I care remotely
what you think. Like so many newsgroup trolls, you are a parasite who
contributes nothing here. I pity you.

My concern is that the original poster has received some atrocious
advice that was pure bull**** and needed to be corrected. I was happy
to make a quick call to an expert in the field of IP law and post his
advice here, free of charge. You did nothing except criticise from a
position of ignorance. I pity you.

I merely pointed out that your "so called" lawyer's advice is not
credible unless you can subsatitiate the source of the advice. You
cannot . So, by definition, you are also subject to the same criticism
you originally dished on the OP. Thus making yourself look rather
silly.

MC