Old August 24th 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default August 16, 2009

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Jeff R. wrote:

Please note that I usually only *reply*, and rarely instigate (if that
counts for anything.)

Counts for absolutely nothing. If it counts at all, it is negative.

and yet you still comment, maybe your the one with the problem and unable to
just let it go, after all your expending a lot of time and effort telling
someone not to spend so much time and effort, Irony much ??

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]