Old August 23rd 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default August 16, 2009

Alan Browne wrote:
Jeff R. wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Why don't you just leave it by the side of the road and move on?

Douggie ain't gonna admit anything.

With respect, Alan, you've already made that point in this
discussion. You're actually doing what you're criticising *us* for
doing.

For every time I bring this up, you and Bret have made 20 ineffectual
postings on the same matter trying to goad (and bait) Douggie.

Really, you're both converting to trollism at the expense of the group
and to yourselves.

Time to move on.

Sigghhhh...

Geez Alan.
Let me explain.

*I* have no problem with replying to selected silly comments. I don't
berate or lecture people who do so. Please note that I usually only
*reply*, and rarely instigate (if that counts for anything.) Therefore if I
reply to a troll I am (at least) not being inconsistent, nor untrue to
myself.

You, OTOH, frequently chide us for responding. You suggest we should keep
quiet....and you keep on replying in order to tell us this. Again and
again.

What is this? A "do as I say, not as I do" mentality? Your most logical
and sensible response to trolling, and to my responding to trolling, would
be to move on *without* comment.

For the third time, Alan, I humbly suggest:
To Thine Own Self Be True.

--
Jeff R.
(Me? I'm not so noble.)