Old June 11th 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

Default 1770 The date Australia lost it's independence

"mmnospam" mmnospam@thanks wrote in message

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 10, 5:15 am, "Ryadia" wrote:

Oh well, It could have been worse, we could have been invaded by
American's
using an army of mass destruction, looking for weapons of mass
destruction.

Hey, that could still happen ... as long as that chimp is in charge.
You guys have any oil and ****? If so, we'll be happy to come in and
kill a few thousand of you to free you from your oppressive regime.

We will be ok I am sure, keep your chimp at home please.

We should have "stayed home" in May, 1942, also........Then you guys
would have known what misery really is.......

thanks for getting involved in that war at the halfway mark

Yes. We waited until they sank 1/3 of our Pacific fleet, and now you're
bitching about it. But when Bush attacks that murdering ******* before they
have the chance to hurt us, then you bitch about that....Tell you
what....Why don't you just sit down and try to write out just what you think
we should do, and sign it and send it to me....I'll take real good care of
it, and throw it back in your face when things don't turn out exactly the
way you think they will the next time around......(God, I hate Monday
morning quarterbacks....)