Old August 22nd 05, 04:29 AM
nick c

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
In article , pixby
wrote:

Since buying Canon gear I've seen many photographers with 20D problems
and experienced some severe problems with my own gear which should not
have happened. People seem to think quality is related to price. Canon
have disproved that with their 20D. Those who don't get the faults,
don't push their cameras.

There are too many people with money who buy cameras like the 20D and
have no knowledge of photography.

There are many people who buy expensive cars who have no interest in
lifting the engine hood. When the DOD was dumping aircraft into the
civilian market, I know people who bought T-28 North American built
trainers, who didn't know how to fly. But the price was right, so they
learned how to fly.