Old February 29th 04, 07:18 PM
Manualexpress

Default Need a manual for your camera or flash?

Hi all! Are you in need of a factory instruction or repair manual for that old
camera sitting in the drawer. Manual Express offers instruction and repair
manuals for many older and newer model camera, flashes and lenses. NIKON,
PENTAX, CANON, MINOLTA, VIVTAR, HASSLEBLAD, and many, many more.

All manuals are in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format, and come on a convenent, easy
to read, easy to print CD-ROM. We also offer manuals for many digital cameras,
camcorders, scaners, and printers, as well as similar digital reproductions of
US Military Field and Technical Manuals.

CUT AND PASTE this link to visit us at our home on eBay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=pktchng&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Don't forget to email us if you don't see the manual you need, chances are we
have it in stock, or can quickly get it for you!