Old January 6th 05, 02:54 PM
Larry Yaremko

wrote in message ...
Norm Fleming wrote:
A few new threads on old Spotmatics encouraged me to post this.

After years of faultless use, the shutter on my Spotmatic has jammed.

The
shutter will not trip and the film will not wind on.

I have a complete Spotmatic repair manual, that I will be scanning and
posting on my web site once I have completed posting the Takumar lens data
sheets. It contains exploded views of the internal parts, and it may be
helpful to you. It will be uploaded hopefully by month's end. Sorry I
can't do it immediately, but I'm trying to be methodical about configuring
the new site.

Larry Yaremko
www.yaremko.com Spotmatic Web Site