Old June 22nd 18, 08:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Another $1749 to B&H

In article , Bill W
wrote:

I have now bought into the apple world starting with this iPad Iım typing
on, using NewsTap. I also got pro camera, and all the usual processing
software. I got real lucky with the iPad. Just before I headed out the door
to pay $677 at Best Buy, I made one more check online, and found an open
box deal that let me buy the iPad, a decent keyboard, the camera kit, and a
very protective case for just $6 more than I was going to pay for the iPad
alone. I got real lucky, and the open box iPad looks entirely untouched.

that sounds like a pretty good deal

keep in mind that while newstap is the only viable newsreader on ios,
it's not very good and not an example of what can be done.

get garage band (free), if you haven't already:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garageband/id408709785?mt=8

I like it so far, but there is a learning curve moving from android. Iıll
post updates if I ever learn to use this thing.

any change is a learning curve.