Old June 22nd 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Another $1749 to B&H

Savageduck wrote:
I just decided to go long with my Fujifilm setup, and I have ordered the XF
100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR for $1749 (with $150 discount). It is
scheduled to get to me via FedEx on Tuesday.

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/dig..._xf100_400mmf4
5_56_r_lm_ois_wr/

You like Fuji, you’re committed to them now, so what the hell, right? It’s
a needed lens for any system, and it’s only money.

I have now bought into the apple world starting with this iPad I’m typing
on, using NewsTap. I also got pro camera, and all the usual processing
software. I got real lucky with the iPad. Just before I headed out the door
to pay $677 at Best Buy, I made one more check online, and found an open
box deal that let me buy the iPad, a decent keyboard, the camera kit, and a
very protective case for just $6 more than I was going to pay for the iPad
alone. I got real lucky, and the open box iPad looks entirely untouched.

I like it so far, but there is a learning curve moving from android. I’ll
post updates if I ever learn to use this thing.