Old October 21st 03, 04:03 PM
Peter FAULAND

Default return to 'The Wave'

Hi Bill !

Well, I'm a "biased viewer" I guess, since I've been there a dozen times ...

You are really lucky man ... :-)

Using black/white was a very good idea, made for some dramatic scenes,
especially with the wide angles. Nice job, Peter. You were able to put a
different twist on it and should be congratulated.

Thanks a lot ! For me it's very interesting to be asked all the time "Do
you have that in color ?" For me, the sharp and precise lines of the
different layers of sandstone are _predestinated_ to be shot in
black&white !! You should see the slides (I always use Agfa Scala!) ...

Did you ever keep going down Wire Pass and shoot b/w in Buckskin Gulch? When I
had my own darkroom that was my favorite spot for b/w, at least in the rare
years it was dry.

This is top priority on my to-do-list for next year !!

Thanks for your comments ...

bye

Peter
http://www.fauland-photography.com