Old February 24th 05, 09:26 AM
Bob Harrington

Woodchuck Bill wrote:
Alan Browne wrote in
:

wrote:

Hi...

I'm a small time hobbyist, shooting a dozen or so 35mm rolls of
film per year with my old MF SLR. I occasionally order a few
small things from B&H. Each time, I am put on their catalog list
again, and I receive very expensively produced, thick catalogs
filled with very expensive toys & professional equipment that I
will never buy. I call them and say, 'Stop sending me the
catalogs', and they do... until my next $50 purchase.

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list
with them? There should be, I say!!

Ask them, not us. I understand their marketing however, and at
worse you throw it in the recycling bin.

B&H catalogs make great bathroom reading. ;-) The giant digital
catalogs tend to be filled with obsolete models, however.

Well, whadaya expect? They were printed over a ~week~ ago! ;^)