Old January 29th 06, 10:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Dear Representative,

Dear Representative,

Our Company, UC GUC has been manufacturing very high
technology grain dryers and agricultural industrial
machines since 1990. We are committed to deliver the
highest quality and customer satisfaction. This has
and will always be our first priority.We are also
conveniently located in Adana which is very close to
port of Mersin . W are currently seeking distributors
from your country. If you are interested in or need
further information or should you offer a proposal,
please call me at the below contact information.
http://eurodry.sitemynet.com/
Best regards,
Aykut COSKUN

UC GUC
0555 563 0548
a y k u t c o s k u n @msn.com
0322 346 3631

GARiN DRYER,RiCE DRYER,BELT DRYER ,CORN DRYER, TOWER
DRYER, FOOD DRYER, FLASH DRYER , GARiN DRYER,RiCE DRYER,BELT DRYER