Old November 29th 05, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default better ISO or image stabilizer for lower-light shots?

"bob smith" writes:
Yes, but in these small P&S cameras I dont see any lenses faster
than 2.8 (please let me know if you know of any substantially
faster) so I've already optimized that as much as I can.

I don't know if you'd call the Canon G6 "small" but if has an f/2.0
lens at least at the wide setting (f/3.0 at tele). The older G2 had
the same size ccd and f/2.0-2.5 lens and 4 mp resolution instead of
7mp, so somewhat bigger pixels.