Old July 2nd 04, 07:38 AM
Soapy

Default Dear Snuhtards

± wrote in

Soapy wrote:

± wrote in

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that Walter Sickert stated
that:

Further to this, you can expect to see more "How to
manipulate a Snuhtard" articles, & random Snuhtard abuse,
as the mood takes me.

Well, as long as you don't let Snuh become obsessive and take
over your life or anything.

Oh, there's not much danger of that, I'm pretty good at
multitasking.

You already told us how your clients enjoy paying you to post
to UseNet, Barney:

My day job is being an IT consultant, & I do 90% of it from
this very keyboard. You'd be surprised at how small a part of
my brain is required to converse with someone of your brain
capacity. Best of all, my clients are impressed as all hell
with my efficiency, when I'm advising them on the phone at the
same time as I'm typing a response to some moron on Usenet at
the same time.

I'm sure his "clients" would be happy to know that the work
they're paying him to do doesn't get his full attention.

Barney has no shame.

And he's stupid enough to brag about it.

--