Old July 2nd 04, 06:01 AM
Bill Cleere

Default Dear Snuhtards

"Soapy" wrote in message
± wrote in

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that Walter Sickert stated
that:

Further to this, you can expect to see more "How to manipulate
a Snuhtard" articles, & random Snuhtard abuse, as the mood
takes me.

Well, as long as you don't let Snuh become obsessive and take
over your life or anything.

Oh, there's not much danger of that, I'm pretty good at
multitasking.

You already told us how your clients enjoy paying you to post to
UseNet, Barney:

My day job is being an IT consultant, & I do 90% of it from
this very keyboard. You'd be surprised at how small a part of my
brain is required to converse with someone of your brain capacity.
Best of all, my clients are impressed as all hell with my
efficiency, when I'm advising them on the phone at the same time
as I'm typing a response to some moron on Usenet at the same time.

I'm sure his "clients" would be happy to know that the work they're
paying him to do doesn't get his full attention.

I think they prefer it that way, same as his girlfriend
doesn't in the least mind his spending 26 straight hours
on Usenet.

-- Bill Cleere