Old July 1st 04, 11:57 AM
±

Default Dear Snuhtards

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that Walter Sickert stated that:

Further to this, you can expect to see more "How to manipulate a
Snuhtard" articles, & random Snuhtard abuse, as the mood takes me.

Well, as long as you don't let Snuh become obsessive and take over your
life or anything.

Oh, there's not much danger of that, I'm pretty good at multitasking.

You already told us how your clients enjoy paying you to post to UseNet,
Barney:

My day job is being an IT consultant, & I do 90% of it from
this very keyboard. You'd be surprised at how small a part of my brain
is required to converse with someone of your brain capacity. Best of
all, my clients are impressed as all hell with my efficiency, when I'm
advising them on the phone at the same time as I'm typing a response to
some moron on Usenet at the same time.

http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \