Old July 1st 04, 11:37 AM
±

Default Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards

Phoenix wrote:

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

(1) Am I eligible for any awards for humiliating individual Snuhtards,
or should I just be content with the warm inner glow from making Usenet
a slightly nicer smelling place?

Depends on the humiliation.

(2) How about if I collect the whole set? - The ****ers keep on leaping
into the boat, so I figure I might as well give it a shot, & I haven't
yet seen any evidence that they're capable of learning from the ****ups
of the ones I've already caught.

Hmm, there isn't a recognition for collecting Kooks yet...

(3) Do I get bonus points for telling them in advance what I'm going to
do to them, & how I'm going to do it, or is that just considered part of
the handicapping process that good-sportsmanship dictates for a person
of normal intelligence who's trolling for the Yellow-Bellied,
Drooling-Snuhtard?

It gets you greater lobbying power for the HL&S, a time-honored
practice. Besides which if you can troll someone after going through
the handicapping process there really isn't much of an argument that you
pulled off something obvious.

Which bitch is which?

From: Peter J Ross
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Leader (wrangler) of newsgroup posts using child molester
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:08:57 GMT

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:48:04 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender wrote:

Phoenix, Leader (wrangler) of this newsgroup, posts using the
services (databasix.com )

whinesnip

You're out of date, k00k. Phoenix is the respected "Bob"father of AUK,
but I'm the one who's posted all the monthly ballots so far this year.

And I have a DataBasix account, as all honest men do.

Pleace to be accusing me of paedophilia ASAP. TIA.
-
PJR :-)
Licensed to practise kookology in the Empire of Meow

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------