Old August 10th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Requirements for Good Photography -- Digital Dynamic Rangeand Exposure Latitude

Matt Clara wrote:

as far as trolls go,...

Same old, same old

He actually forgot the most important thing in photography:
It's the light.

I invite everyone to view my "crappy" photos at:
http://www.clarkvision.com

If anyone is tired of the bickering and name calling on usenet,
try these moderated groups (no trolls allowed):

Yahoo group with a lot of good activity:

If you are into nature photography, whether birds, other wildlife,
macro, landscapes, or questions about gear, check out:
http://www.birdphotographers.net

birdphotographers.net has many professional photographers and is
geared to photography and improving ones photography.
Again, no trolls allowed. It is a great learning site.

Roger